The Hallwood Project Team intends to begin implementation in Spring 2018.
Several permit applications were completed and permits obtained in 2017 were:
- USFWS and NMFS issued Biological Opinions under Section 7 in February 2017.
- State Historic Preservation Office and USFWS executed a Memorandum of Agreement under the National Historic Preservation Act on 11/29/17.
- Yuba County issued a Notice of Determination of a Mitigated Negative Declaration with a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan on 12/6/17.
- USACE issued a Letter of Permission under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act on 12/15/17.
- State Water Resources Control Board issued a Water Quality Certification under Section 401 on 12/14/17.
- The State Mining and Geology Board granted a request for exemption from the State Mining and Reclamation Act with conditions on 12/14/17.
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board: final encroachment permit pending.
- USFWS issued a Finding of No Significant Impact on 12/20/17.